In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our new 2019 perks!
Here's just a sample of the current Total Rewards you may be eligible for.
Pay, Life, Leisure and Long Term Incentives...
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Company contribution to your HSA account
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holiday’s and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Grant Program for High Performance (available for select front-line positions)
- Relocation packages available for select positions
- Tool allowances available for select positions
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and service
- Discounts at participating local businesses such as gym’s
Learning, Development and Career Pathing...
- Digital career pathing tool program (we believe in promoting from within)
- Paid training for most positions
- On-site training and online digital training programs available
- Degree's @ Work powered by Strayer University partnership for Chrysler employee’s only, free college tuition and e-books. *For participating Chrysler locations
- Educational reimbursement program for technicians
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- NADA executive development program
- Asbury ethics, integrity and diversity training
- Mid-management/leadership development
- Corporate training for corporate team members; excel, public speaking, etc.
Asbury Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by law. Compensation and benefit rewards in job ads may vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.